Legal Notice & Privacy Commitment
At QualitySearch & Partners, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement describes the rights you have regarding the information we process about you, as well as the measures we take to protect your privacy.
Laura Castellar Arribas, operating under the trade name QualitySearch & Partners, is a human resources consulting firm with tax identification number 05417143E, located at 32 Burriana Street, 7th floor, 46005 Valencia.
Phone number: +34 96 0034121
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to compliance with the law and want to inform you transparently about what we do with your personal data, how we maintain your privacy, and what rights you have regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. What personal data do we collect and use?
The personal information we collect includes, among others, the following data:
– Information collected in your CV, such as your name, date of birth, contact details, education, professional experience, identification document, work permit, and any other information you may have included.
– If you contact us, we may keep records of such communication.
– Any information you provide when using our contact forms, specifically, your name, last name, and email address. Providing your personal information through the contact forms is not a mandatory or contractual requirement, but we need this information to respond to your request.
– Evaluations by ourselves or third parties, as well as evaluations you may perform.
– We also collect information about visits to the website/Portal, including but not limited to IP address, browser used, location, country, page entries, and other data communications and sources accessed. This information will make your future visits to our website or Portal easier.
– We may also collect information for marketing and analysis purposes, including information about your response to emails, messages, calls, and other marketing campaigns. We will send you marketing communications only with your express consent, and you can opt out of these communications at any time.
– On occasion, when permitted, we may also collect sensitive personal data.
3. Why do we process personal information?
The company collects and processes personal information to:
– Provide you with our services.
– Maintain our business relationship when you are a user of our website, a client, or a candidate.
– Allow you to submit your CV for general inquiries or to apply for specific job positions.
– Search for suitable job offers, taking into account your data to help you find a position that best matches your profile and send your personal information to clients for job applications.
– Retain your data and notify you about future job opportunities beyond the specific position you have applied for.
– Conduct direct marketing of products and services, inform you about news, trends, studies, reports, and events that may be of interest to you. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of such communications, and an unsubscribe option will be provided.
– Fulfill contractual obligations with our clients.
– Our website uses a website registration service. The data obtained through this service is used to improve the use of the site. The collected information is stored and used for the creation of statistical reports.
4. What does the law say about this?
We are legally obligated to process the data we have under one of the legal bases that allow it.
The processing we carry out for these purposes is based on the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract in which the data subject is a party, the necessity of processing for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller, or the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. When the processing is necessary for the satisfaction of the company’s interests, we ensure that it is carried out in such a way that it compensates for any individual interest. Outside of the aforementioned cases, we only process your personal information with your consent.
5. Do you have to provide us with the personal information we have requested?
Although you are not obligated to provide us with personal information, if you do not provide it, we will not be able to assist you or provide any services.
6. How long do we retain your personal information?
The personal data provided will generally be retained for a minimum retention period of three to six years from the date of termination of the contractual relationships established between candidates, clients, suppliers, or collaborators. However, they may be extended for longer periods for legal reasons.
7. Do we disclose information to third parties?
We typically disclose your information to third parties. We do so in order to achieve the aforementioned objectives under the following circumstances:
– To our service providers, who perform consultancy, administrative, or operational tasks in support of our relationship with the candidate. The provider will be subject to contractual and legal obligations to preserve the confidentiality of the data and protect privacy, and will only have access to the data necessary for the performance of their functions. The most relevant providers are usually IT system providers (who host or support our IT systems, including personal information) and financial support services and accounting management providers (who may need to manage personal data for payment or collection purposes). We may also hire providers that provide technology services and IT solutions, as well as skills assessment tools.
– To our clients, taking into account your data to help you find a position that best matches your profile and sending your personal information to clients for job applications to which you are expressly opting.
8. Do we transfer personal data outside the European Union?
Candidate information may be transferred and processed in one or more countries, within or outside the European Union.
We will only transfer candidate information to countries outside the EU when the European Commission has indicated that those countries offer an adequate level of protection for the information.
9. What are your rights?
You have the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition at any time by requesting it in writing to the following address: email@example.com
10. IP Address and Cookies
We collect information about your computer, including your IP address (if available), operating system, and browser type for system administration. These are statistical data about users’ actions and browsing patterns that do not identify you or any other individual.
For the same reason, we obtain information about your general internet usage through a cookie file stored on your device. Cookies help us improve the website and offer better and more personalized content.
We will only send you marketing communications by email if you have consented to receive them.
If you wish to receive marketing communications, you will be offered a checkbox on the forms used to collect information, which you must check to give your consent. If you wish to receive marketing communications, you will be offered a checkbox on the forms used to collect information, which you must check to give your consent. When we send you marketing communications by email, you can opt out of receiving further communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “cancel” option in the email. Additionally, you can exercise your right to unsubscribe at any time by contacting us.